At Burnie Radiator Muffler Tyre & Brake we specialize in all makes and models including 4WD’s and light commercial vehicles we can also provide fleet maintenance.
Whilst the mechanics are working away on your car, you can either have a seat in our heated/air-conditioned waiting area with a tea or coffee and a magazine or have one of our friendly staff give you a lift home or in to town till the job is done.
- Our staff are all fully trained and experienced in all facets of car care. 5% discount to senior card holders.
- Pick up and drop off service
- We do Vehicle servicing
- On and off car brake rotor machining.
- Tyre sales – Kuhmo, Roadstone, Mickey Thompson and more….
- Redback, Humex and Stirling exhaust systems – standard, sports and custom made.
- Sell and fit Extractors
- Wheel brands that we sell – Speedy, Koya & CSA ,Advanti
- Island Battery sales for all vehicles.
- Specializing in radiator servicing & repairs
- New radiator sales and fittings come with a conditional 3 year warranty.
Flat or failed car battery? BRMTB stock Island Batteries. Batteries can fail at the most inconvenient times. All our batteries come with a 2 year warranty and we recycle what we can.
Need a Battery? We have an extensive range of automotive batteries with ACDelco, Delkor, and Island Batteries brands to suit the following:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial vehicles
- Trucks & heavy vehicles
- High Performance Vehicles
Never needs topping up
Built in Hydrometer (most batteries)
Easy to check charge state
Heat Sealed Cover
Prevents acid leakage
Minimizes flammable gasses exiting the battery
Prevents fire due to sparks or flames entering the battery
Rought Tin-Calcium Grid
Minimizes gassing & self-discharge
Approved Government Registration inspection station.
BRMTB vehicle inspections investigate the state of your vehicle. We offer a full comprehensive report.
- Pre purchase inspection (used)
- Pre purchase inspection (new)
- Interstate transfer
- Horse Floats
- And Motor bikes.
The exact requirements of a car safety certificate vary from state to state. In general, safety certificates are designed to ensure that vehicles are safe to drive. The certificate covers basic things that can affect the safe running of a vehicle such as:
- Seats and seat belts
- Rust or damage to the vehicle body
- Exhaust and emission controls